MEDIA SERVICES / QC OPERATOR
Date Posted / Expires – 24 May 2016 – 14 Jun 2016
Opportunity: Triangle Post is seeking a freelance Media Services and Digital Quality Control Operator to perform QA/QC requirements relating to UHD content for some of the industry’s leading media producers. We’re looking for people with a passion for quality and a keen eye for detail. If you have a desire to develop your UHD knowledge and experience please contact us. WARNING, after immersing yourself in UHD monitoring, regular HD will just look busted.
- Effectively perform QA tasks (electronically) and QC tasks (visually, sonically)
- Creating accurate and detailed QC Reports based off assessment of programs
- Insert client provided fixes, or perform simple error correction to Digital Master files
- Assist Editors/Senior Editors with media ingest / transfers / encoding
- Communicate progress reports to Supervisor
- Facilitating the distribution of materials, specifically online file deliveries required by different programs
- Post Secondary Diploma in Media Technology, Broadcasting or similar technical training
- 2 years, comprehensive experience in media services (Post Production experience and asset)
- Familiar with Avid MC 8.x, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Creative Suite; both Mac and PC platforms
- Passion for quality, and eye for detail
- Able to work autonomously, accurately and adhere to tight timelines
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com no later than Jun 14, 2016 and indicate “Media Services / QC Operator” in the subject line. We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Hours: Freelance (Shifts may include evenings, or infrequent weekend shift)
Location: Triangle Post, 241 Spadina Ave, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON.
There are currently no other opportunities however We are always happy to hear from anybody that wants to be a part of our team . Please feel free to send you CV to: